Policies and Procedures for Acupuncture Treatments
During your next Acupuncture appointment, you will notice some new additions, policies, and procedures. These are meant to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone. And they will likely change as we all learn and adapt as needed through this pandemic.
Here are the steps I will be taking to ensure the best possible safety for you and all of my clients:
1) Upon arrival, you will asked to wait outside in the beautiful courtyard until I come outside and get you (this is so we can stagger our clients inside the clinic)
2) I will be wearing a mask from the moment you enter until the end of your treatment. I may also be wearing gloves. If NOT wearing gloves, I will be washing my hands, as usual, before, during, and after your treatment. I will also be using hand sanitizer.
3) You will be given a disposable mask and asked to wash your hands upon coming inside
4) You will be asked to please keep your mask on during your treatment, and until you leave.
5) fresh, white sheets will be used on the treatment table for your comfort, and they are now cleaned with bleach
(in addition to regular detergent)
6) You may be asked to take a temperature reading upon arrival to your treatment session, especially if you have or have had
(in the past 2 months) any flu-like symptoms.
7) NEW, TELE-MEDICINE OPTIONS:
TELE-MEDICINE, or distance sessions over the phone, can be great for a variety of conditions!
If you would prefer to have a distance session, instead of coming into the Healing Center, please give me a call and we can arrange.
IF you show up with flu-like symptoms that are similar to COVID-19, you will not be treated, and you are asked to get tested immediately and put yourself in quarantine.
Please DO NOT come to the Healing Center if you suspect that you may have COVID-19.
IF you are sick and suspect you may have COVID-19, and you would like a consultation, please let me know so we can have distance sessions over the phone. I can have herbal medicine shipped directly to you.
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us keep the highest standards and integrity.
It is for yours and everyone's safety and health.
and with that...
I am looking SO forward to seeing you!
Here's to a happy, healthy, and beautiful
Let Your Light Shine!